On a Summer day, of course you like to be outside or take a dip in the pool. But if the sun is too bright, you can also color this fun coloring page. They are flip-flops that make @dutchieskleurplaten , so we can get started with this.
I made it a summer painting.
The coloring sheet I went to “pick up” from Yoors colleague Dutchie. This coloring sheet I first saved on the computer and saved it from it.
- The coloring page I colored with Crayola washable markers, nice bright colors!
- You cut out the slippers! As a surface you make a beach of solid white craft cardboard.
- For this beach you glue the entire surface with gel glue from Collall. With a brush, smear the glue.
- On it, stick the slippers on a few points. You glue the shells on them with a glue gun
- Stick a string back with glue gun or adhesive tape and you can hang it up!
Here you will find 2 parts of Summer Coloring Pages (click on the tile) created by @dutchieskleurplaten
Summer beach ideas/ inspiration!
Looking for fine markers?
Find these Crayola markers in our webshop and click on the photo of your choice!
Welcome to Crea with Kids. You can find me on various social media where I share all kinds of fun creative things that you can do with children. Are you following me, too?