You have a right to privacy.
You have the right to always be the owner of your content.
Your followers have the right to see your posts without intervention.
We will never influence that with algorithms.
We will never impose unsolicited content on you.
You have the right to be who you are to express yourself any way you want. Free speech.
You have the right to keep your private data, such as your real name, address, etc., private. You can develop your own online identity.
You have the right to complete transparency of the platform. Yoors strives for full transparency of distribution model and technology. Do you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Questions and Answers can be published (anonymously) on the platfom.
You have the right to delete your content at any time. But also the right without giving any reason to delete your account with just a few clicks. This is irrevocable. There is no cooling-off period. Nothing of you is stored.
The content you create is yours and you have not taken over without permission from others.
Every time you create a post, you tick that you did not copy and/or have permission from the rightholders to publish. Yoors is not responsible for what you post but YOU. This means that if Yoors is addressed by a third party claiming to be a rightholder, we refer to YOU.
Treat the other members as you want to be treated yourself.
So no aggression, offensive reactions, incitement to violence or other inappropriate expressions. Yoors reserves the right to delete your account as a host without giving any reason. In that case, no correspondence can be made.
- It is not allowed to collect points automatically or by creating multiple accounts.
- We have a zero tolerance policy. In some cases, a declaration is made.
- Should we suspect that points are generated automatically - or in any other way than intended by the system.
- And you can't prove that you acted in good faith. Then there is a reverse burden of proof.
- And payout will be suspended until you prove that or your account is deleted and any obligation to pay out expires.
You are responsible for giving up your earnings to the IRS.
In disputes about freedom of expression or any other dispute between Yoors and a third party, Dutch law shall apply.