truthfully? It's a nice job, but it's so worthwhile to make this! It's wonderful to see an Easter egg change for example. Layer by layer you build it up and create your own creation! A fun creative job for the older kids. Maybe you made something like that, too.
(formerly} zoals bv. a Christmas ball. I thought it would be cool to have an Easter egg. I took the largest (12 cm), but there are also smaller hear! Read how it was made?
What do you need?
- Plateau (paper mâché)
- Fake green/Mini flowers
All the essentials that are colored blue above, you can click on and order in the webshop of Trixx Creatief. Order with the code: Creakids then you will receive a small gift with your order!
How to make it?
1. Start at the bottom of the egg and create a border of sequins
2. You put a pin through the hole and poke it into the egg
3. Alternate the colors to create a beautiful color pattern
4. You fill the top and bottom with sequins on
5. You can: make up your egg on a plateau, decorate it with feathers, fake green, flowers
Creative inspiration for the Easter days!
Creative inspiration for crafting for Easter!
Click on the image below and order it in the webshop!