What can you do if it rains outside? Just go outside wearing rainwear and out into the woods and looking for branches. Stroll through the forest and collect beautiful branches in a big shopper! That they are with the children present in the nursery shelter. Do you read how they made this?
What do you need?
- Flower tie iron wire
- Paint/ decoration/blingbling
How do you make it?
1. Find branches that do not break so quickly but can still be cut with a pruner.
2. Cut the branches to length. In such a way that there is a Christmas tree when you put the branches under each other.
Start with the tip (the shortest piece).
Then put a slightly longer piece of branch under it.
3. Use flowerbind-iron wire to make all branches together.
4. Start with the smallest twig. First lay the wire lengthwise along the stick and then wrap some wire around the stick. Pull the thread well. Now the iron wire is fixed right at the beginning.
5. Then pick up a new branch. Put that in the correct position under it and wrap wire around the branch in the middle of each branch a few times. Also put on good again and again.
6. You can now make the tree as big as you want.
7. You can keep the tree basic. Or basic decorating.
8. Or paint and then decorate.
Be creative at Christmas!
Nice Christmas books!
Click on the photo of your choice and order it in the webshop!
Welcome to Crea with Kids. You can find me on various social media where I share all kinds of fun creative things you can do with children. You follow me, too?