A fun activity to make together are cute hats! You make this simple from 2 things: wool/yarn and a toilet roll! With my craft girlfriend- Jessica. - Yeahwe went to work together, and it's really fun to make!
To let everyone make these cute hats, we try to show you how to make them with the pictures below. Are you with me?
1. Cut a toilet roll into 1 cm rings
2. Wrap wire in your hands, do this for example 10 times as shown in the picture
3. Then cut the ends
4. Now you have a thread that you will knob around the toilet roll ring- see picture
5. This is done by wire and you connect the knotted wires together
6. When the entire toilet roll ring is full, pull all the protruding threads through the inside to the other side - see photo
7. Pick up the threads on that side and bring them together with a point
8. Now twist a loose wire around the wires held together
9. Your hat is ready!
Tip 1:Do you want to hang the hat? Then put 1 longer thread through the hat and then you have a hanging loop - nice to some branches in winter theme!
Tip 2:You can also vary with the color. Then put the colors on and on, for example, and get color variation.
Tip 3:Make a super large hat with e.g. large roll (think for example of floor covering rollers - you can probably get it at shops? }
Creative with thread for children!
Click on the picture of your choice and see it further in the webshop!
Cute handicraft ideas for children for you collected here:
Do you also like creative in the broadest sense of the word? Then come to my facebook page: Crea with Kids and give the page a LIKE! Click on the link to go there
or mail to:
Welcome to Crea with Kids. You can find me on various social media where I share all kinds of fun creative things that you can do with children. You follow me, too?