Signed recipe: sauerkraut dish with curry sauce and pineapple
For English click the 'select language' button
Even if you do not like sauerkraut, this is a delicious sauerkraut recipe! I had to stay for dinner at a friend's place, and was very fond of sauerkraut, but this is a nice pot of delicious, eeeeeehhhhmm, a nice pot! Try it! Also super easy to make, chopping the nuts is the most work!
- 3 - 4 ounce of chicken breast, cut into pieces
- a jar of curry sauce (if you're lucky there are some pieces of vegetable in it)
- a pack of natural sauerkraut
- a can of pineapple cut into pieces
- half a bag of cashewnnuts, a little minced meat (the other half is always so stuffed up here)
- mashed potatoes, make yourself or from a packet
- some salt and pepper on the chicken breast, but beware if you use salted cashews
- Squeeze the sauerkraut well, possibly in a dip. Put as little moisture as possible in the baking dish. Spread the sauerkraut over the bottom of your baking dish
- fry the chicken pieces short
- add the curry sauce and the drained pineapple
- spread the mixture over the sauerkraut
- spread the mashed potatoes on the whole
- sprinkle the pieces of cashewnnuts over it
- Bake with aluminum for 15 minutes - foil over
- Bake for 15 minutes without aluminum - foil over it.
a few other recipes drawn on Yoors
Lately I have already made many drawn recipes on Yoors, below I share a few links. If you search for drawn recipes, you will find many more.