Warrige Willie vaart mee

Warrige Willie, de kleine avonturier van FrutselenindeMarge, verkent Zwolle. Laten wij nu net Zwolle passeren met het vrachtschip!

Bij het invaren van de Spooldersluis in Zwolle zie ik op de kade een figuurtje naar me zwaaien. Het is Warrige Willie, de kleine avonturier! Een poos geleden maakten we kennis toen Laura en Siebren haar uit de nesten hielpen. Snel zet ik Willie aan boord en even later zitten we in de stuurhut. Willie vertelt dat ze helemaal van de Harm Smeengekade is komen lopen. Haar maagje rammelt en ik breng haar wat kaas. Al smikkelend wijs ik haar het schippersinternaat aan waar Laura tot haar 11 jaar verbleef.

Willie kijkt haar kraaloogjes uit als we Hasselt voorbij varen.

Op het Meppelerdiep merk ik dat Willie ingedommeld is. De lange wandeling en de zon op haar snoet hebben haar slaperig gemaakt.

Als we in Meppel aanmeren, is Willie wakker en nemen we afscheid. Wie weet...tot een volgende keer!

Dit blog telt  140 woorden met het verplichte woord "nestverlater" die ook als los woord of als onderdeel van een ander woord mag worden gebruikt. 


Het vervolg kan je hier lezen:

Laura en Siebren helpen Warrige Willie uit de nesten:

Is deze schrijfuitdaging wat voor jou? Log hier in en meld je (gratis) aan.

Comment and receive 50 YP 50
Travelling during a pandemic, to Ecuador and back from Amsterdam
#corona #reizen #thewanderingchick #reizentijdenscorona For English please check the language button below I hear you say it, but you're not allowed to fly outside the EU at all. Unfortunately, this is an essential journey for me. For my clothing brand, I need to buy my winter collection that is produced in Ecuador. Fortunately, Ecuador is in the countries of South America where the infections are lowest and where the borders have just opened up again. And since September, normal life has resumed. However, a mouth mask is mandatory as soon as you leave your home and you have to keep 2 meters away. Still, I'm nervous. I deliberately booked my flight last minute. KLM flies directly from Amsterdam to Quito and Guayaquil, so I don't have to make a transfer. And they also gave the option that you could change or cancel your flight free of charge without giving any reason. Through my friends on the coast in Montañita and Quito I am kept informed of the situation. It is currently stable and there have been no new contamination on the coast for a few months. In order to enter the country, a negative PCR test was requested no older than 10 days. I fly on Monday, October 19th. On Wednesday 14 October I have an appointment in the test village in Antwerp for a PCR test. Strangely enough, the queue for paid tests is the longest. (people who travel and have no symptoms have to pay their test themselves) But it all went very fast and within fifteen minutes I drove out of the village again. I had heard quite a few horror stories about results that were lost or people who only had a rash after 48 hours. At me it took exactly 16 hours to get the results in my mailbox. The day of departure started badly. My train direction was canceled when I was on the platform. Luckily I was able to catch another train running with which I finally arrived at Schiphol on time. Unfortunately there was a lot of stress because there was little time to go through customs. Fortunately I had already checked in online and I only carry carry-on luggage, so I could go on like this. My stress turned out to be unfounded, too. There was no one at customs, and in 5 minutes I was through everything. What I thought was strange is that there was no question of where I was going and whether I had an essential journey. When boarding, it was a bit busier. I think the plane was full by 2/3rd. And people didn't really keep their distance, I thought. Also I didn't even ask for my PCR test, which was indicated in the updates I received from KLM. During the flight everything was a lot more relaxed. People who traveled alone got a line for themselves. The air was obviously changed more often and it was pretty cold in the plane. And the other difference was that the crew didn't come along so often with food and drinks, just the most necessary. The meal after takeoff we just got served normally. Later we got a vacuum-packed bag with a lot of snacks and a can of cola. I have to say, the crew really did their best. I got diarrhea halfway through the flight, but there I got a strip with diarrhea inhibitors, extra water and was allowed to use the toilet for the crew, because I had to go almost every hour. After a 14-hour flight we finally arrive in Guayaquil. Leaving the plane was unfortunately rather chaotic again. Although it was mentioned that there should be sufficient distance, everyone immediately stood up as usual, without keeping distance. At the terminal, we need to run our negative PCR test right away. If you don't have it with you, you can have a test done there right away. You'll have to quarantine at the airport hotel until you get the results. When immigration is asked if you come for business or vacation. But for both of you, you can just go on. They are happy with every traveler as the country also needs to have a large part of tourism. I stay 1 night in Guayaquil. the taxi to my airbnb has a plastic screen between the driver and passengers. And everywhere there are mats that disinfect your shoes. The next day I take the bus to Montañita on the coast for a few days of sun, sea and beach. Before entering the bus, my temperature is measured, I am completely disinfected with a spray and I have to pass on my name. That is a bit different than in the Netherlands. Montañita is normally a surfers and party paradise with every day parties and lots of backpackers. Now it's completely empty. Many clubs and restaurants are closed or run at half power. I think it's delicious. With the dog of my friends I make long lonely walks on the beach. And I feel like I could put all the worries of the past few days behind me. After more than a week I leave to the Metropolis Quito for the purchase of my winter collection. Flights from Guayaquil to Quito are now also cheap. For $35, I got a one-way ticket. At Guayaquil Airport there are ozone cabins at the entrance where your luggage will be disinfected. Here, too, hardly anyone is at the airport and can go on like this. The Avianca crew is a bit better prepared than KLM's. They wear not only a mouth mask, but also a protection suit and splash guard on their heads. I also notice that people in general are very cautious. Sufficient distance is kept and leaving the plane goes row by row. In Quito there are more infections and the weekend I arrive it is a long weekend with a national holiday. So there is also a curfew that weekend and after 18:00 no alcohol can be sold anymore and everything must be closed. My friends where I stay all work from home and actually don't leave the house. Almost everywhere you enter your temperature is measured and completely disinfected. Saturday we go to the local artesenal market for the purchase. But it's so busy there, we're going to leave soon. I'm going back on Sunday, and it's a lot calmer. Here too are disinfection mats everywhere and the market is trimmed with fences and directions. In shops, counters are points everywhere with pure alcohol. All the money disinfected before it is handed over. Coin money must be deposited in a container of alcohol. Also, almost all shop staff runs with a mudguard, mouth mask and protective suit. For transportation within the city, I use Uber. Ideal, because reservations and payments are all online Currently I am still in Quito and Friday the 6th I fly back to Amsterdam. I am curious what I find in NL/BE. It'll be getting used to it again after the freedom I have here. All in all, I feel much safer in this, for example in a supermarket in NL where only half container everything is disinfected and no one really can keep distance. What do you think about it right now and what do you think can be improved in NL and BE?
Comment and receive 100 YP 100
Our new trailer!
Our new trailer! - #contentcreator Our channel exists for half a year! - The YouTube channel of @EnyaMona and I officially exists 6 months today! Coincidentally, that also falls on Enya's birthday. (It's not that coincidental) And because we already have our channel for half a year, we thought it was a good time to make a new channel trailer! We have incorporated all kinds of fun pieces that we have been able to film in the past year. Personally, I am very proud of us that we have been working together for so long and I can see this for many years! (Or kind of equal creative things.) I am also proud of the performance of our channel! For example, we have 166 subscribers, 14,817 views and that with 42 videos!! This is without a doubt the fastest growing channel for us and so we hope to reach the 1000 subscribers by the end of this year. 😁 So be sure to check out our trailer and hopefully we can welcome you to our channel as a viewer or even a fan! 😊 The channel trailer -