From popsicle sticks you can make 1001 things. Also homemade puzzles! Of course one is quite easy, but when you mix up two puzzles, it gets a bit more difficult. The difficulty level is therefore customizable. And make it? That is really super easy!
- Decide your theme. In this case: Autumn
- Determine the number of sticks, e.g. 8 sticks
- Place the sticks at right angles and right against a straight edge
- Stick the sticks together with some strips of adhesive tape
- Turn around and draw on it (with permanent markers)
- Take the tape off the back and you'll have a puzzle!
Supplies:Wooden popsicle sticks, adhesive tape, permanent markers (eg Collall Permanent Markers)
Store the puzzles separately, or together in a nice wooden box, which you will of course also adorn autumn. 🍁🍁🍄🍂
Take a picture of the puzzle, print it out and seal it in, so that the children can possibly look at the example.